Wednesday, April 8, 2009

But, I wanna be like....

A few weeks ago they took spring pictures at Tutu's school. She wanted to wear a dress just like her friend Rhea. So we went dress shopping. One afternoon after school we headed over to Target to get a new dress. She picked out 6 dresses, took me in the dressing room, and tried on every one of them. That is an amazing feet in itself...she HATES shopping. She picked her favorite dress and then we went over and picked out some sandals to match before we headed home.  Picture day was a few days later.  We got up and dressed in our new dress...which is adorable!! After we are all dressed it is time to fix her hair.  I thought it would be cute to just pull up some of the front of it and let her curls show, but when I told her my plans she had other ideas.  She said, 
"But MOM, I wanna be like Princess Leia!"
 That was funny too, because she HATES to have her hair brushed.  It is a daily chore, and I do mean chore.  But I fixed it like she wanted through the tears and screaming so it would be just like Princess Leia...here are some pictures.  The school pictures weren't all that cute, but these are priceless!




1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I remember my mom combing my curly hair and crying. It took her a while to learn to comb it while it was wet, not dry. She used to say to use 'beauty takes pain!' Also, I love the Earth Hour! That looks like fun. Have you tried it again?

    ReplyDelete