Monday, March 23, 2009

"Umm...I have a situation back here"

A recent trip to the toy store, evoked these words from the backseat, "Umm...I have a situation back here."  It was Grannie's birthday, but Zoe got the toy (this is the way it goes when Grannie is involved)!  This cute little Ice Cream Cone Shooter.   Ours is green.  You push the button on the side of the cone and the foam ice cream scoop shoots straight up in the air.  The scoop is attached to a string so that you can easily keep up with it when it is shot.  That being said, Zoe was in the back seat of the car playing with the shooter when the string conveniently wrapped itself around the barrette in her hair.  She very calmly let us know there was a situation before she began screaming her head off....She was trying to be brave anyway :) too cute!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I can't wait until John is older and he can talk! Your story reminds me of when I tried to curl my sister's hair with banana clips. My dad had to cut them out of her hair with huge clippers from the garage b/c it was so tangled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to have seen her face. This too remind me when I was little with long hair. My brother decided to roll a brush starting from the bottom of my hair and rolling it up to under my neck..Now, that was a job for my mom to get out....

    ReplyDelete